Who doesn’t love to splurge a bit on shopping their favourite items? Be it simple street shopping or high-end malls, it is always fun to buy whatever you like without any second thoughts! Does that open a door to nostalgia? Indeed! It has been 2 years since the covid pandemic hit the world and our lives still haven’t gone back to normal as they were in 2019. However, the pandemic has altered our lives in ways that we could never have imagined and if you really give it a serious thought – you might find some good changes too!
The 2020 world has seen an exponential growth in online shopping and digital payments due to unprecedented events. The restrictions on movements outside in the public places forced people to be confined to their homes and stay indoors for as much time as possible. As online shopping increased, so did the number of digital payments to facilitate distant transactions. It has not only made shopping more convenient but has forever altered the way we might make our payments in the future too.
There are multiple modes of digital payments that are in use currently. Credit card, Debit card, EMI card, Wallet, Net Banking, UPI etc. are very popular. There are certain pros and cons of each method of payment. We shall see how does using a Bajaj EMI card benefit you.
Bajaj Finserv EMI card –
The Bajaj Finserv EMI card is an amazing instrument that can be used to shop online for goods on EMI. This card comes with some fantastic perks that can help you make big ticket purchases at no cost EMI. This in turn will help you save money as you do not incur any extra fees or charges.
How You Can Get Benefits From Bajaj Finserv EMI Card –
- The Bajaj Finserv Card offers pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 1.5 lakh. This is generally subject to the customer’s profile and credit history.
- It allows you to have flexible repayment tenures from 3 to 24 months. Customizing the EMIs as per your convenience can help you manage your finances better.
- It gives you access to exclusive benefits and offers at partner brands. You can stand a chance to win rewards, cashback, vouchers, discounts and more with the Bajaj EMI card.
- The card allows you to shop at no-cost EMI which helps you save money. As each EMI is only a part of the principal loan and no extra interest is charged, this becomes an effective mode of payment. Hence, when you pay EMIs, it is purely the loan and no additional charges are incurred.
- You can manage your card at the online portal anytime anywhere. Online access to all your information makes it convenient for you to track the loan related details quite easily. This reduces your dependency on the customer service. You can pay your EMIs online in just a few clicks.
- With the Bajaj Finserv EMI card, foreclosing your loan is permitted with no additional charges.
- You can apply for this card in just a few clicks with a hassle-free procedure
- You need minimal documents for availing this card.
- The Bajaj EMI store is a one stop destination to buy all your favourite home appliances, electronics and gadgets at no-cost EMI. You can choose to buy from your trusted retailers online at the Bajaj EMI store.
Do You Want To Apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI card?
Getting the Bajaj EMI card is very easy. You can obtain one for yourself using two methods – online and offline.
Online process –
You can very easily apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI card online in just a few steps. Here’s what you need to do:
- Install the Bajaj Finserv app
- Fill in a small form to check if you are eligible for the Bajaj Finserv EMI card
- If you are eligible, you need to pay Rs. 567 after completing your application process.
- You will receive an SMS which will enable you to view your card on the Bajaj Finserv app upon successful payment.
Read Also – Where Can I Use Bajaj Finserv EMI Card?
Offline process –
You can apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI card offline at partner stores.
- You will be given an application link to apply for an EMI card
- Submit the application form and the fees.
- You will receive an SMS on successful payment.
About Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finance restricted, the lending corporation of Bajaj Finserv group, is one of the most varied NBFCs inside the Indian market catering to greater than forty million customers across the u . s . a .. situated in Pune, the agency‘s product presenting consists of consumer long lasting Loans, lifestyle Finance, Lifecare Finance, virtual Product Finance, private Loans, loan in opposition to property, Small commercial enterprise Loans, home loans, credit score cards, -wheeler and 3-wheeler Loans, industrial lending/SME Loans, mortgage in opposition to Securities and Rural Finance which incorporates Gold Loans and vehicle Refinancing Loans in conjunction with fixed Deposits. Bajaj Finance restricted prides itself on retaining the very best credit score score of FAAA/solid for any NBFC inside the united states nowadays. it’s also the handiest NBFC in India with the global ‘BBB’ with stable outlook for long–term, by using S&P worldwide rating.